Thursday, April 3, 2014

Whatsoever is BORN of GOD overcometh the world....

IMG_1071

"... And this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our FAITH." 1 John 5:4

While preparing breakfast this morning, I heard a few verses being read while listening to a favorite radio station. The WORD of GOD always encourages me even while doing chores and going about the daily activities. Listening to the Bible being read never fails to lift my eyes from the cares of this world ... and keeps my thoughts on Christ above.

But the day always seems to have its challenges... we are not free from sinning, we are not free from being tried by trials... we are not free from the law of sin that wars against the law of our mind, God's law (Romans 7:23,25).

Yet, we can have victory and overcome the world ... through our FAITH in Christ Jesus. Just simple faith will do... because victory is in JESUS. He has done it all, and our belief in Him will be enough to move mountains that stand in our way. The  " mountains " in our life can vary  from day today... but trusting in our LORD JESUS will bring complete victory:

" Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that JESUS is the SON of GOD"


1 John 5:5


 We must be well anchored in our faith... be strong and courageous, whatever may come our way. And we can trust that,

"... HE knoweth the way that I take, when HE hath tried me, I will come forth as gold." Job 23:10


Sometimes it's best to be still when going though trials... and trust in our HEAVENLY FATHER. For this too shall pass. It gives me peace when I focus on the fact that God appoints certain trials in my life, which I must go through, so that HIS will might be accomplished in my life... and in the end, I may come forth stronger than before.


Did you know that HE appoints certain trials? Yes, He does... perfect example is Job.


"For HE permormeth the thing that is appointed for me, and many such things are with HIM." Job 23:14


LORD, help me to be still before you . Help me to overcome whatever trial that may come my way... through faith in Jesus Christ.


May you know complete victory through the blood of Jesus Christ today.


~Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment