Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Who shall separate us from the LOVE of Christ?

" Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us." Romans 8:37

Lately I've been thinking much on my unworthiness... how little I deserve God's love to be poured forth on me.

I am ever so grateful for the Lord Jesus Christ who gave Himself for me, that I might have eternal life. 

Sometimes I go through the day without dwelling much on the "seal" that was placed on my life... granting me eternity forever in the presence of the King. 

I didn't deserve such love.

"... in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise." Ephesians 1:13

The Holy Spirit of promise...

I often forget to look up when trials come my way. I often forget that my God has once and for all purchased me for His own... and nothing shall touch me.

"... for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of His eye." 
Zechariah 2:8

What a promise!

So this morning, I was once again encouraged to look unto the Lord Jesus Christ for strength. He alone keeps me in His hand. And nothing shall separate me from His precious love!

When  when all around may crumble. When fears arise. When I falter....  I am reminded that a promise was made to me though His Word.

... that NOTHING shall separate me from His love.

And the life I now live...

"... I live by the faith of the Son of God, who LOVED me, and GAVE Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

Are trials in your life encompassing you? Remember that nothing is too difficult for God.

"God is not the God of the dead, but of the living." 
Matthew 22:32

May you be encouraged today to draw strength from the living WORD... which alone can save... and bring hope through His precious promises.

~Ellie 

No comments:

Post a Comment