Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I know that THOU canst do everything...

IMG_1948

"Out of whose womb came the ice? And the whoary frost of heaven who hath gendered it?" Job 38:29 

I stand amazed every time I read through the book of Job... especially when God answers Job in chapters 38,39 and 40.  Those chapters make any man to bow down before our CREATOR. It makes the proud... humble. It makes the strong man.... weak. There is no one like our GOD. The ONE who can turn darkness into light.  The ONE from whom all blessings flow...

Who can stand against our GOD? We are all vile, we have all turned unto his own way. There is no good thing in us. But blessed be the LOVE of God, "... knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?" Romans 2:4.

" Behold I am vile; what shall I answer THEE? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth" Job 40:4. What can we answer in the presence of a HOLY God? With humbleness of heart we bow before you Father! Our horn of salvation...

And in the end we trust your FAITHFULNESS to us... sinners. Power and might belong to you. Change our heart of stone into a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 11:19.

What a beautiful verse to trust in,

" I know that THOU canst do everything, and that no thought can be withholden from thee." 
Job 42:2

May you trust that GOD can do everything for you ... whatever concerns you today.

~Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment