Thursday, March 31, 2016

From the place of HIS habitation HE looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth...

" Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments." Psalm 119:73

Sometimes I forget how much the Lord God loves me... and how beloved I am to Him.

Do you ever think that you are not that important? Do you ever find yourself dwelling on the fact that you are "forgotten"... and are "alone"? Do you ever doubt the Father's love for you?

I think most of us have moments where we feel discouraged... sometimes the trials of the day overwhelms us so much, that we think nothing, or very little of our importance in the eyes of our heavenly Father. That He cares and watches over us... 

But think about it. The Lord God created us... He made us and fashioned us. 

He knows our hearts. 
He knows our cares. 
He knows our thoughts. 
He knows all things that concern us.

Our heavenly Father made us for a reason... for Himself! 

"But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, 
O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel, 
Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, 
I have called thee by thy name
thou art mine." 
Isaiah 43:1

We are His... the God of heaven and earth! Doesn't that just give you so much hope and joy? 

Oh, what honor to be His... and knowing that He cares and loves us with a love that never fails! 

" I am my BELOVED'S, and HIS desire is toward me." 
Song of Solomon 7:10

I couldn't but think upon a well known hymn that brings so much reason for us to sing today...

Redeemed—how I love to proclaim it! Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb; 
Redeemed through His infinite mercy, His child, and forever, I am.
Redeemed and so happy in Jesus, No language my rapture can tell; 
I know that the light of His presence, With me doth continually dwell.

Yes, we have importance in His eyes.... so much so, that God gave His Son to die for us... and redeemed us to Himself!

Oh, wonderful, heavenly Father, we realize our failings and admit our lack of faith in times of testings. Thank you for your precious Word, that reminds us of your unfailing love towards us. We thank you for your presence in our life and redeeming us unto thyself.  Thank you for knowing what we need, be it trials or afflictions. Strengthen our faith and give us understanding that we may learn to do that which pleases you.

May you be encouraged today, knowing that the Lord God watches, and cares for His own.
~Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment