Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The KING'S daughter is all glorious WITHIN...

" So shall the KING greatly desire thy beauty; for HE is thy LORD; and worship thou HIM. " Psalm 45:11

As I was reading though the Psalms the other day, I came across Psalm 45.. a Psalm where I stopped a bit and meditated...

The love of Christ, my King.... I was reminded yet again of Christ's work on my behalf... making me a child of God.

And the Lord's desire for me... 

That my garments would smell beautiful. (verse 8)

  • " For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ..." 2 Corinthians 2:15

That I might be all glorious from within. (verse 13)

  • "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36:26

That my clothing would be of wrought gold. (verse 13)

  • "I put on righteousness, and it clothed me..." Job 29:14

What a wonderful reminder the Psalm was to me ... that God has done a beautiful work for me. And I am to reflect the image of  His Righteousness in how I live...

... for I have been given the Royal garments... made a child of the KING.

There's been a change of raiment... a robe of righteousness, a garment of salvation... and a new heart.

"... put on the new man, which after God 
is created 
in righteousness and true holiness. " 
Ephesians 4:24

Therefore, my heart shall rejoice and be glad... for I can enter the King's palace!

May you be encouraged to shine brightly as a child... of a Righteous and Holy King.
~Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment