Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift.


" And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye always having all sufficiency in all things; may abound to every good work. " 2 Corinthians 9:8

God's Gift. Abundant Grace. All sufficiency. 

Have you ever marveled at God's provision for you? How God is able to make all grace abound toward you? 

I often think how God's provisions to me are minimized by my lack of thanksgiving.  I go through the day focusing on things not being met... because I either ask for the wrong things... or I don't trust my Heavenly Father. 

And the thing is...  He knows exactly what I am in need of. 

God supplies for my every  need.

And in supplying, He equips me for every good work.

" Now He that ministereth(supplieth) seed to the sower 
both minister(supply) bread for your food, 
and multiply your seed sown, 
and increase the fruits of your righteousness, " 
2 Corinthians 9:10

The heavenly Father supplies...

... the seed needed,
... the bread for your food,
... and multiplies the seed sown,
... and increases the fruits of righteousness.

How equipped we are with God's unspeakable gift towards us!

Enriching us in everything... so that we might overflow in thanksgiving to our Heavenly Father.

" being enriched in every thing,
 to all bountifulness, 
which causeth through us thanksgiving to God." 
2 Corinthians 9:12

How thankful I am for God's provisions to me... that I might walk worthy of His name... being fruitful in every good work.

May you be encouraged to have a thankful heart... for God's unspeakable gift to you.
~Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment