Thursday, September 25, 2014

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty...

" I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust." 
Psalm 91:2

I heard this song this morning and was encouraged yet again... to look upwards. To gaze on the beauty of the LORD and not on the things around me.

Oh to depend on the ONE who alone can lift us up and take away our fears, grant us joys unspeakable and lavish us with grace abundant. 

I hope it encourages you as it did me.... to run always to Him... and desire to be in HIS presence.

 Lord I need You

Sometimes when life seems gentle and blessings flood my way,
I turn my gaze away from You and soon forget to pray.
But when the sky grows darker and courage turns to fear,
My anxious voice cries upward with words You long to hear.

Chorus: 
Lord, I need You when the sea of life is calm.
O Lord, I need You when the wind is blowing strong.
Whether trials come or cease, keep me always on my knees.
Lord, I need You. Lord I need You.

Lord help me to remember I'm weak but You are strong.
I cannot sing apart from You, for Lord, You are my song.
Though I'm prone to wander and boast in all I do.
Lord, keep my eyes turned upward so I depend on You.
written by Ron Hamilton

May you draw strength from God alone and depend on Him to guide and direct your paths today.


~Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment